I am visiting Purdue University during the academic year 2021–2022 and will be an assistant professor at Louisiana State University starting in Autumn 2022. I am a number theorist, and I am particularly interested in explicit class field theory and the Stark conjectures.
I have a wide variety of applied mathematical interests—generally areas where I’ve found or encountered some application of number theory—including quantum information processing, frame theory, random matrix theory, secure multiparty computation, and nonlinear dispersive PDEs.
Here is my CV. Here are my other mathematical web profiles.
I have reaped huge benefits for my mathematical development through my relationships with the following institutions.
- University of Bristol and the Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research
- University of Michigan, PhD 2017 (advisor Jeffrey C. Lagarias)
- University of Chicago, class of 2011
- SMALL REU at Williams College, summer 2010 (advisor Steven J. Miller)
- Budapest Semesters in Mathematics, fall 2009
- Ross Mathematics Program (counselor Matthew Satriano)